Model For: Sky Collection
Birthday: December 4th (Sagittarius)
Ethnicity: Swedish and German
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What are 5 things you can’t live without?
3. Describe your perfect day
My perfect day would be a day at the beach where it’s warm but not too hot, with music playing and my family and friends playing games and just having a good time.
4. What is something you’ve always wanted to do and have not done yet?
I’ve always wanted to go skydiving but haven’t yet.
5. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
My biggest inspiration is probably Emma Watson because she exemplifies someone who has what society would consider to be everything (fame, money, talent..etc), but yet she remains humble and uses her platform to provide positive change for others rather than just to build herself and her career up.
6. What accomplishment of yours are you most proud of?
I am most proud of my grades in school and (although this isn’t necessarily an
accomplishment) the friends I have been able to make because they have helped shape me
into being the person that I have become.
7. What is one major challenge your life has given you? Have you overcome it or are you still working on it?
One challenge life has given me was losing one of my closest friends due to a toxic relationship. At first, it was really hard to get over losing this friend but eventually, I understood that this person wasn’t a good friend or influence in my life and since then I have made many better friends who I can say genuinely love and accept me. Needless to say, I have overcome this challenge.
8. What is your dream job?
My dream job would be traveling around the world for a reviewing company where all I would have to do would be to experience different countries, cities, hotels, restaurants, etc. and write online reviews about them.
9. In what conditions are you happiest / feeling most alive and aligned with your purpose?
I am happiest when I am with my friends and family in the warm weather enjoying the outdoors.